Friday, December 28, 2007

Yahoo is the purveyor of lies

It is good to read. You know I frequently check to see how low you can go. This US government is the greatest , but sometimes the people in power bow to the lowest to win. This is what I hate.

The following is a top listed portion of the Department of Justice release from Yahoo. It is to them that I need to ultimately give credit in smearing me. To God be the glory. what He will do with this I do not know. We had a pain management program and people were excluded when caught distributing drugs, yet why argue with the devil.



The indictment alleges a conspiracy between Peters and the three pharmacists existed between 1999 through 2005. Peters and the three pharmacists are accused of agreeing to distribute drugs outside the course of professional medical practice "knowing the prescription drugs were to be sold on the street without a medical purpose. "



How can these listings post something of what they think I know? This has taken things to another level. To the people who list rank for Yahoo well tell me why? Why perpetuate a lie?
At least Google mentions my invention and my music.

No comments: