Saturday, December 29, 2007

War on Drugs = Slander through the internet and obviation of right to fair trial by jury

Alonzo Peters MD @ North Medical Center vs War on Drugs
The following will include an attempt not to counter but to offer the positive aspect of what to expect from a black man under siege. There is nothing but joy in my heart as I approach this New Year. I realize that the devil has a head wound. he is desperate to accuse others of what he is doing as projection (a primitive psychologic defense mechanism). Great things He has done.The DEA in association with the local police departments have been documented to be a major component in the War on Drugs, which is predominantly a war on the consumer of crack and cocaine which is put back on the streets by the DEA (read Douglas Valentines "The Strength of the Wolf") . This means you. They glorify this by hiring stars and releasing movies from the Super Fly concept, and rap videos glorifying gangsters and wanna-be gangsters who have no regard for community and or health care. They fight for the right to be genocidal agents. They want to dump me into that pile? Yet I am no better in allowing myself to be confused with them in my alcoholic state. To God be the glory!I am no better period, than the drug dealer, yet I am not one. I am not presented as his competitor. That is the insanity of it. I was competing with the militia raising money for wars and the War on Drugs unknowingly. This is my crime of ignorance. To God be the glory and may His grace be evident for the poor of America. Why attack a health care plan that was not taking Medicaid and not billing Medicare who was successfully offering medical , soon to open dental, lab , x-rays, vaccinations and visits for $5 per person? Where is the Federal offence? A Black professional making money?The cold part is that the book that I have since read The Turner Diaries which was Timothy McVeigh's bible (Morrow Federal building bombing), describes the necessity of taking out the professionals with various threats, in order to put more pressure on the Federal government in expenditures. Their attempt is to bankrupt the government. It is almost as if the Civil War is continued in anarchy, and corruption. The South has risen again. The need to defraud in the Savings and Loan monies and now the sub-prime is an attempt to subvert this great country of ours. They let certain groups defraud Medicare. Classes were taught in countries to tell them how to do it. Either you are a participant with them or their enemy. Had I known this before I would never have put my self in a position to be confused with them. To God be the glory.This is how it must stop. Take the money cars ect. confiscated and give them to a church in the community where the alleged offense occurs. Give the capital to .....St. Johns with a record of Ministering and helping Street people. Take it from the greedy, give it to the needy...I will be subjected to possibility of jail time to support that giving, even if I am innocent.Now run and tell that!

2 comments:

NONEYA said...

I re-read this and figured something out. I need to practice in what I preach. In spite of the wrongs commited to Joseph by his brothers, did he bewail the events? No and neither do I. In fact I need to examine myself and see what is God trying to tell me in unfairness of the whole thing. God is soveriegn.

Let God have His way.

NONEYA said...

Malachi 4:5
5 “Look, I am sending you the prophet Elijah before the great and dreadful day of the Lord arrives. 6 His preaching will turn the hearts of fathers to their children, and the hearts of children to their fathers. Otherwise I will come and strike the land with a curse.”

The truth is that if I had my heart toward the children there would have been no confusion as to who I am, by judge officer or jury.

It is in the fear that I generated toward the prostitute (both in me and external to me) that her NIA purpose was put into question.