Friday, December 28, 2007

Alonzo Peters MD @ North Medical Center

Happy New Year, belated Merry Christmas, and Happy Kwanza. Hello to all my patients. Please excuse me for such a long delay in attempting to reach you. So much has happened. It is all good. The scripture said these things would happen in the last days. Yet I am just becoming digital.

Well, one thing that did not happen was for me to run. You know it felt like I should fly away or something at times. You all know that we offered visits for $5 per person. We made referrals. We drew lab. We did many house calls. We did x-rays. We examined each patient. We did vaccinations. We gave injections. We gave counseling. We offered a global health care plan for all who were participating in Pain Management. In general we loved each other, not for money but for love. Some of you were just like my family. It hurt me bad to close down the office after being put under siege. Believe me I was only following my Juris Doctors' advice. Now even those that I depended on would have me think that I was crazy for helping the poor and serving the needy of the North Side. I could only do what I saw my father do for 55 years. The media would have you believe that I am American Gangster. We are sure that we are on e of the many victims of the War on Drugs, which is a war on the the people.

Yet there were a few things that needed removal 1. Alcohol from my life 2. Betraying people who I lived with and provided for 3. Fair Weather Friends. Only a true son is admonished/punished and I realize for the second set of whippings that I should be true to He and He alone.

At this time we are 1. doing a daily life-coach DVD 2. Still teaching with Bibleboost 3. Still parenting 12 and 20 year old girls Last but not least we are adding daily entries into a medical software that I started in 1983 called AMIE TM. This stands for Advanced Medical Informatics Education. We plan on curing all disease within 3 years. Maybe this is why all this happened including lying DEA agents who are hotly in pursuit of unjust convictions and seizure of assets while denying constitutional rights (pray for dea) and to God be the Glory. Go to http://www.advancedmedinfo.com/ and press Peters' Productions then fill our info and then e-mail me that you did it to pete4doc@hotmail.com


Remember, I never looked better to God and you. Pray for my continued Spiritual development
and for the light of the Lord to shine on the illegal activity commited against me . This includes seized records that I still have not been able to see, even though the dea and its lead agent promised them to me after they were copied. Pray for my mother, sister and family.

I love you

Alonzo Peters III MD
713-882-7209

No comments: