Saturday, December 29, 2007

Again thank God for Google

Like James Brown said I'm mad but check out the contrast


North Medical center: Alonzo Peters MD @ North Medical Center vs ...
Posted by Alonzo Peters MD at 12:08 AM ... Alonzo Peters MD: Having the greatest ever Christmas in 2007, despite the fact that I lost my best friend (my ...northmedicalcenter.blogspot.com/2007/12/alonzo-peters-md-north-medical-center_29.html - 4 minutes ago - Similar pages
In the Jar Studios_ Clients in Studio
Alonzo Peters Alonzo Working on some last minute revisions to new song. Alonzo is the master mind behind Kimberly Records. 25 Years of the Finest - The ...www.inthejarstudios.com/Clients%20Studio.htm - 15k - Cached - Similar pages
CYTOKINE NEWS: To all Patients and Staff of North Medical Center ...
Alonzo Peters MD: Having the greatest ever Christmas in 2007, despite the fact that I lost my best friend (my Dad) in 2006 during this season. ...cytokinenews.blogspot.com/2007/12/to-all-patients-and-staff-of-north.html - 58k - Cached - Similar pages

I love ya Google

No comments: